My name is Jessica, I'm a first year animation student at Plymouth College of Art. One day I'll be a third year and then I'll leave the college. This Blog is to show what happens in between.

Thursday, 6 November 2014

On learning the hard way

Data loss!
Our network crashed just before the reading week (which was last week by the way). Guess who didn't save all her work to her external hard-drive and Google drive every day. That's right, me. And to be fair my entire course and since we're all young and innocent first years, our teacher was kind enough to postpone our deadline until the network problem is solved and we find out if we have actually lost all our work or if it is still there, patiently waiting for us. Of course this shouldn't have happened and we are all idiots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment