My name is Jessica, I'm a first year animation student at Plymouth College of Art. One day I'll be a third year and then I'll leave the college. This Blog is to show what happens in between.
Monday, 27 October 2014
Mother Moor
Two years ago, I went to what is known in Scandinavia as a folk high school called "The European Film College" in Denmark. For my final film project, I was an animator and sound designer on my friend Niels Harpøth's directorial debut "Mother Moor", which has been put up on the EFC website. You can find it here http://www.europeanfilmcollege.com/ either on the home page or under student film > final projects. It is the most fun I have had on a project so far and given the fact that it was our first animated film together, I am still quite happy with how it turned out.
Labels:
Blog,
old student film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment